Terms And Conditions
Updated August 12th, 2023.
1.1. Capitalized terms used in these Terms have the following meaning:
- Website means casino.blinkx.com and its localised versions translated to other languages, which are available either at casino.guru subdomains or at separate domains.
- Plural first-person pronouns like We, Us, or Our refer to the operator of the Website.
- User means a natural or legal person accessing and using the Website. Users are also referred to by second-person pronouns like You or Your.
- Data means all information that a User submits on the Website.
- Cookie is a short text file placed on your computer by the Website or third parties when accessing the Website.
- Data Protection Laws mean any applicable laws related to the processing of personal Data, including the Directive 95/46/EC or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws or regulations.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
- EU Cookie Law means directive 2002/58/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 12 July 2002 amended in 2006 and 2009.
- The term User generated content refers to all written content, pictures, videos, and other forms of content posted to the Website by a User.
2. General terms
2.1. The Website serves as a provider of independent information and guidance for individuals interested in playing with online casinos and is not a provider of online gambling services. Any information provided on the Website is of informative nature only and should under no circumstances be considered as legal advice.
2.2. We make every effort to ensure that the information published on the Website is accurate but due to a constantly changing environment of online gambling we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information presented on Website. We bear no liability for any damage resulting from the use of the information found on the Website.
2.3. The Website contains links to external third-party websites. The Website does not affect the content of such third-party websites and bears no liability for such content. We encourage you to read thoroughly all the terms and conditions of use of the third-party websites before participating in any gambling activities.
2.4. By accessing and using the Website, the User grants its consent to these Terms and the Privacy Protection Policy and confirms that he or she understands and will abide these Terms and the Privacy Protection Policy.
2.5. We wish to notify the Users as data subjects whose personal data is processed through the Website, that by expressing their consents to the wording of the Privacy Protection Policy, they also express several consents to the processing of their personal data necessary for the correct use of the Website in accordance with these Terms. For more information on processing of the Users’ data, please see section 5 of these Terms.
2.6. By accessing the Website, the User who is a natural person, confirms to be at least 18 years old and to have full legal capacity. Access to the Website is restricted to any persons under 18 years of age or under the age at which online gambling in the jurisdiction of the User is prohibited. It is the User’s sole responsibility to determine whether it is legal to gamble online within his or her jurisdiction, as well as checking any other legal requirements in force.
2.7. We may restrict access to the whole Website or certain parts of the Website or content to Users coming from certain countries or territories, in order to comply with local legislation.
2.8. In the event that the User identifies any inaccuracy of the information published on the Website or believes the Website in any way does not comply with the legislation of the country of the User, please contact us at email@example.com. Our intention is to use our best efforts to act in compliance with the laws of all the countries where the Website is accessible by Users.
2.9. In the event that any part of the Terms is not in accordance with the legislation of the User’s country, the other parts of the Terms remain in validity.
2.10. Casino Blinkx logos, trademarks and texts published on the Website constitute our intellectual property. Logos and trademarks of online casinos, gambling providers and payment providers are subject to intellectual property rights belonging to the respective operators of these casinos, gambling platforms and payment services. We publish these logos and trademarks on the Website only for the purpose of referring to the services provided by the respective trademark owners (nominative fair use). Copying the content to other websites is allowed only with working do-follow backlinks in form of <a> html tag or with our prior approval. Content and parts of a content can be republished on Wikipedia.org website just with no-follow backlinks <a> html tag.
2.11. This service may contain translation powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
2.12. Content of the Website can only be reproduced for your own personal and non-commercial uses. Any form of extraction, framing, data mining, scraping, or collection of the content of the Website by any means whatsoever is strictly prohibited. Additionally, you may not mirror any material contained on the website.
2.13. Although we provide information related to gaming and gambling, we do not encourage you to participate in gaming or gambling (or betting). Whether you choose to game or gamble is your personal choice. However, if you choose to participate in such gambling or gaming activities please read our Responsible Gambling Policy found here.
3. Forum and user generated content
3.1. The terms outlined in this section apply to all User generated content posted to the Website by Users, including but not limited to forum posts, links, images, complaints and responses within the dispute mediation service, and user reviews.
3.2. User grants us the worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free right and license to publish, display, reproduce, modify, create derivative works of, and commercially exploit any User generated content posted to the Website.
3.3. User confirms not to post any User generated content, which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, discriminatory, invasive of other person’s privacy, adult material, copyrighted material without the explicit consent of the copyright owner, or to post any material or information which in any other way violates any third-party rights or applicable laws.
3.4. User generated content posted by Users expresses the views and opinions of individual Users and does not in any way reflect our views or opinions. The Website’s administration team does not actively read and review messages posted to the forum, and we bear no responsibility for the contents of any posts on the forum. User is liable for any User generated content they post to the Website.
3.5. It is prohibited to allow third parties to post User generated content under your name, as well as to post content created by third parties without their consent.
3.6. Any abusive activities or behavior, including posting of the same message to more than one forum thread or topic section, spamming, flooding, using chain letters, pyramid schemes and solicitation, posting promotions, advertisements, marketing materials, or bonuses, or sending mass private messages or emails are strictly prohibited.
3.7. We reserve the right to remove or edit any User generated content, including but not limited to posts, links, and promotional information posted to the forum that we consider to be added by gambling-related websites, casinos, or their affiliated parties for promotional or link building purposes at our sole discretion.
3.8. We reserve the right to remove, edit, or close any User generated content or the User’s account at any time without prior notice and at our sole discretion in cases where the User generated content is abusive in nature, or breaks any applicable laws or clauses outlined in these Terms.
3.9. We reserve the right to reveal the User’s identity (or any other related information collected on the Website) to the competent authorities in the event of any formal complaint or legal action being initiated as a result of any situation caused the User’s activity on the Website.
3.10. The Website allows Users to write and publish reviews and ratings of online casino websites. User warrants that these reviews are correct and true, as well as representative of a genuine experience the User has had with the reviewed online casino. User is only allowed to review each online casino once. User is not allowed to review online casinos with which they have a personal or professional relationship. We reserve the right to remove or edit any user reviews that do not comply with these rules.
3.11. The purpose of reviews and ratings created by Users on the Website is for them to reflect truthful experience of players at individual casino websites. That is why we reserve the right to delete User reviews which were created by Users after being motivated to do so by the casino, for example by offering them a bonus in exchange for a review.
3.12. We do not have the Users’ permission to share their personal information, including their e-mail address, with the casino websites which they reviewed or rated on our Website. Therefore, we cannot share this information with the casino to help identify the User who submitted a review on our Website. If a casino wishes to identify the User or communicate with them, representatives of the casino are able to directly respond to the User’s review.
3.13. If User is a representative of an online casino and wishes to represent it on the Website, they can have their User account linked to the represented casino In addition to all other Terms, Users that are also casino representatives have to follow these rules:
- Representative can create one forum thread in each of the categories ‘Bonuses and Promotions’ and ‘Casinos’ related to each casino they represent. It is prohibited to create a large number of new threads related to a represented casino, or to create a new thread for each promotional offer of a represented casino.
- If the representative posts links to the website of the casino they represent, with which we have an affiliate relationship, these links must contain our tracking code.
- If we find that a casino representative does not comply with these rules, we reserve the right to remove their posts or threads, or terminate their User account, at our sole discretion.
4. Privacy Protection Policy
5.1. Privacy Protection Policy Scope
- For the purposes of applicable Data Protection Laws, We are the “data controller”. This means that We determine the purpose and the manner in which is your Data processed.
5.2. Data collected
- Contact information such as email address
- Automatically collected information such as IP address, web browser type and operating system
5.3. How Data is collected
- We collect data in following ways:
- Data provided to Us by Users
- Data collected automatically
5.3.1. Data provided to Us by Users
- We collect Data provided by Users in numerous ways, for example:
- When Users contact us via the Website by email or any other means
- When Users submit complaints for the purpose of improving Our services (however, Users are not obliged to submit a complaint nor include and e-mail and other Data)
5.3.2. Data collected automatically
- Some Data is collected automatically when Users access the Website, for example:
- We automatically collect some information about Your visit to the Website which includes Your IP address, the date, times and frequency of Your visits and the way You interact with the content of the Website; this information helps Us to make improvements to the Website content and its features.
- We collect Your Data automatically via cookies, according to the cookie settings on your browser. For more information see section 5.10.
5.4. Our use of Data
- improvement of our products or services
- other purposes for which the Data was provided to Us by the User
- We may use your Data for the above purpose if We deem it necessary to do so for Our legitimate interests. If You are not satisfied with this, You have the right to object in certain circumstances (see section 5.7).
- We do not share, rent, or sell personal information about Our Users to other people or companies.
5.5. Keeping Data secure
- We use technical and organisational measures to safeguard Your Data:
- We store Your Data on secure servers
- Only Website admin can access the Data
- The measures to safeguard Your Data include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to Your Data, please let us know by contacting at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5.6. Data retention
5.7. Your rights
- You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access – the right to request copy of the information We hold about You at any time, or right to request that We modify, update or delete such information. Where We are legally permitted to do so, We may refuse Your request. If We refuse Your request, We will tell You the reasons why.
- Right to correct – the right to have Your Data amended if it is inaccurate
- Right to erase – the right to request deletion or removal of Your Data from Our systems
- Right to restrict our use of Your Data – the right to block Us from using Your Data or limit the way in which We can use it
- Right to Data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer Your Data
- Right to object – the right to object to Our use of Your Data
- To make enquiries, exercise any of Your rights set out above, or withdraw Your consent to the processing of Your Data, please contact us at: email@example.com
- If You are not satisfied with the way a complaint You have made in relation to how your Data is handled by Us, You may refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority.
- It is important that the Data We hold about You is accurate. Please keep Us informed if Your Data changes during the period for which We hold it.
5.8. Links to other websites
5.9. Changes of business ownership and control
- In the above instance, We will take steps with the aim of ensuring Your privacy is protected.
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current EU Cookie Law.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in Your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies, but this can be changed.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, You may lose saved information that enables You to access the Website more quickly and efficiently.
6. Final provisions
6.1. In case of any discrepancies between the language versions in English and other languages, the version in English shall be applied.
6.2. The conditions can be changed any time without prior notice.
Who we are
Our website address is https://casino.blinkx.com.
You may view and/or print pages fromCasino Blinkx website at casino.blinkx.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. You must not: Republish material from Casino Blinkx website at casino.blinkx.com Sell, rent or sub-license material from Casino Blinkx website at casino.blinkx.com Redistribute content from Casino Blinkx website at casino.blinkx.com (unless content is specifically made for redistribution). User Comments This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Casino Blinkx website at casino.blinkx.comm does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Casino Blinkx website at casino.blinkx.com , its agents or affiliates.
Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Casino Blinkx website at casino.blinkx.com shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Casino Blinkx website at casino.blinkx.com reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions You warrant and represent that: You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so; The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party; The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity. You hereby grant to Casino Blinkx website at casino.blinkx.com a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media. Hyperlinking to our Content The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval: – Government agencies; – Search engines; – News organizations; Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site. These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site. We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations: commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union; dot.com community sites;
associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
online directory distributors; internet portals; accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and educational institutions and trade associations. We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Casino Blinkx website at casino.blinkx.com ; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization. These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site. If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to us at Casino Blinkx website at casino.blinkx.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response. Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows: By use of our corporate name; or By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site. No use of (cname)’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement. Iframes Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site. Content Liability We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights. Reservation of Rights We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions. Removal of links from our website If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date. Disclaimer To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law. The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.